Sunday, April 29, 2007

coolest guy on the planet

I will have any SEO fun - (post 155) XSP bridging he sheet discharged this week with large success! Now it is time for coolest guy on the planet blog to have little fun. SEO is my favourite topic, thus the next posts watch out, as I mean steps document, in order XSP bridging he sheet into the top side the search Engines for competitive designations to receive. Coolest guy on the planet is completely over search engine optimization, like that, the this the really good approximately is to communicate contents. I hope to get caught that are interested and will return, around whom soiled well see me some readers which happens, ah the old sticky content trick! O.k., goes receiving and more moneys with XSitePro earn so here, my new product XSP cheat is a schrittweiseer leader, so that XSitePro arrange users strongly, more traffic. My target audience is everyone with XSitePro or buying XSitepro. Intelligent participants stated that XSitePro of sales for them increase, if they promote the XSP bridging he sheet, because there is little competition in a verhungernden market. Something backgound: There are at present around 38,000 results for search designation the XSP bridging he sheet. Erstlings concentrated me little I on leaving my area age, before I began to optimize it. First - I began to add contents slowly. (I have more sides, which are ready, me however to publish activate them only, coincidentally distances, during which contents are required). Then I place all XSitePro attitudes with my special formula (which I uncover in the XSP bridging he sheet). Forwards I gave the product 6 day freely and already over 100 clients on board with thousands to attendance to the place of assembly came. No Rückerstattungen also not, because they obtain as much value for the low investment. (Alexa have www.xspcheatsheet.com to run at a daily average from 44.000 today). I have been to the Wordpress blog on the place of assembly (XSP bridging he sheet the occasionally communicating and pin-went blog to Blog) it, if I communicate with www.pingomatic.com and with www.pingoat.com. I guarantee that I add the changes in addition. I released a XSitePro keyword message release to an industrial news service, which is arranged at present 2 into Google for „XSP bridging he sheet “. My participants sell this XSitepro in connection standing product of well-being using www.ezinearticles.com and also www.hubpages.com. they come first and in third place. I have also a very small PPC campaign enterprise, which converts 10% from clicking. other affilates it changes itself also with „the force of gravity notch over “, for prooving Clickbank increased that many different people are sellin this product (daily paper). Blogger has blog a www.xsitepro-seo.blogspot.com designated on it that I set up straight for external connections back to the places of assembly. other participants set up supply blogs for the designations in addition. I labeled mean XSP bridging he sheet place of assembly to my delicious changes. Then pinged I the changes.

post by coolest guy on the planet

2 comments:

bryanthmsn said...

Is this 'Brain Storm Generator' Pete? If so, we met in the KA forum, back when everyone was doing that portal thing. Back then, I was an early user of xSitePro. I'd like to hear more on how you have worked it into your biz strategies.... Bryan

testing said...

Hi Bryan

sorry mate.. never used xsitepro

pete

:)