Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Coolest Guy On The Planet

Originally I joined the Coolest Guy on the Planet game, to see what happens after I spend 20 mins creating and linking a site. and the results for the coolest guy on the planet was what I expected, I gained front page listing in a couple of days.

Though the techniques I used to gain this position , e.g spinning existing content about the coolest guy on the planet, drew attention to this blog. Specifically the owner of this content about the coolest guy on the planet contacted me. about his content, and after speaking to him we found it ironic, that rubbish content has then turned this blog into a blog with real content , such as is posted right now.

I have NO 4 listing in http://base.google.com for the term coolest guy on the planet. (experiementing with what works and does not work in base.google , which I will then use with my other products in base.google.com

Currently this blog is listed No 5 for the term coolest guy on the planet in www.google.com

I am listed 1, 2, 3, 4 in http://video.google.com for the term coolest guy on the planet as seen here http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=coolest+guy+on+the+planet

I am listed 1, 2 and 3 in Youtube.com for the term coolest guy on the planet as seen here http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=coolest+guy+on+the+planet

Sadly I cannot be found in http://images.google.com for the term coolest guy on the planet.

I put out a challenge to anyone who reads this blog, to try to take No1 in Youtube and Video.google.com from me for the term "Coolest Guy on the Planet"

Today I added my Name Peter Drew to the title of this blog, so people who view this coolest guy on the planet game know who owns this blog.

I see Brads site has got a stranglehold on the No1 position for the coolest guy on the planet term.

Though Im determined to get it from him, in the nicest possible way, anythings possible when you through time and money at it. So its a matter of time.

I see Brad is now putting extra time into his site relating to the coolest guy on the planet rankings, btw Brad, its the mulitmedia age mate :) time you try to get No1 in the video engines :)


To date ive mainly been focusing on raising my position by linking strategies, Ive only used my own websites to link to this blog, plus free sites, where I submit this blogs coolest guy on the planet rss feeds etc.

This post was to boost the onpage terms for the coolest guy on the planet and provide fresh content.

feel free to leave comments or ask questions.

Pete

No comments: