Monday, September 10, 2007

Peter Drew is the 3rd coolest Guy On The Planet


Peter Drew is the 3rd coolest Guy On The Planet

Jon is the 1st coolest guy, overtaking Brad Fallen.

Im now the third coolest guy on the planet, after 2 to 3 months in this cool unofficial SEO competition

I havent put much time into this site, only linking to it from my own sites.

Now is the time to pull out the Big Guns :)

Ive pulled in my good friend Ashoke

from http://www.ashokebanerjee.com/

, who is a SEO genius, so give it a month or so, and I will be the coolest guy on the planet No 1

see you then.

If you need to outsource your SEO, i can honestly tell you Ashoke does an amazing job and very good prices.

pete

1 comment:

zbikenut said...

Hey Peter,

This is a pretty cool comptetion. It is interesting how the results are changing. Mr Leger has edged another site in at number two behind his number one.

I would love for you to leave my link to my website if you please.

www.compare-prepaid-cell-phones.com