Monday, March 17, 2008

Coolest SEO Guy on the Planet

Coolest SEO guy on the planet huh?

Well you'll see my very cool report
is doing very cool sales I must say.

Why? This report shows a step by step
very cool way to dominate new products
even before they are launched around the planet!!

How cool is that?

In fact this blog is turning up in top ranking results for
many top of the planet Launches
e.g
Butterly Reports
Mafioso Marketing
Marketing Kegger (just as a test)
to name a few

As you can see from the counter on the right side of this
Very cool, or should I say, Coolest Blog
Its getting tons of traffic

How cool is it to get traffic to your own cool sites
from products that are not even launched officially
to the planet huh?

I must say Im loving how cool this blog is.

Adding this post to add more coolest content.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kimbrough said...

I am going for the coolest woman on the planet. We should work together. ;)