Tuesday, August 19, 2008

busby seo challenge

Im helping a good mate of mine Ed,

who's listed No 5 in google for the term

Busby Seo Challenge.

There are 521 SEO Webmasters vying for the No 1 position

when the competition closes on the 31st August.


My Instant Messenger interview with Ed about

Busby Seo Challenge.


peteinoz2: do you hate this competition?

ed: Know I don't I really like it, because I learned much from it interms of seo. I learned some technique that never used in the past like your RSS technique

peteinoz2: excellent answer..

peteinoz2: what have you learned so far?

ed: Well in my expirement, It seems google love site with lot of back link but it always depends on where the link came from

peteinoz2: what did you do to promote your site in this competition?

ed: As I said I applied what I read in your google dominator report , create blogs , sties then submit to rss feed using your rss software

ed: the technique really helps no question to ask with that

peteinoz2: and finally, do you think what youve learned in this seo competition will help you get sites to rank better in google and help increase your income online?

ed: Absolutely, now I am more confidence that I can move my niche site to google first page using all the technique I learned from this contest thanks to your techniques

peteinoz2: Thanks for your Time Ed,

have a great day

Pete

Im helping Ed out by creating a few posts on some of my blogs to send him some link love.

not only from my blogs, but from the many RSS Aggregators that are hosting my blogs RSS feeds.

So this can help him get higher than the current ranking of 5 that he holds now.

see the busby seo challenge rankings here Eds Competition Entry domain is bayaw.com


There you have it.

SEO Competitions are great, personally Ive been in 4 major SEO competitions and learned a lot of new strategies.

Keep an eye out on any new ones coming up, you will learn a lot. just by simply checking out what your competitors are doing.




No comments: